Thursday, April 29, 2010

What a beautiful spring day!  The grass is green, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, I finished my 12th load of laundry, packed away the suitcases, Lydia is napping, Olivia is playing with a friend and I am counting my blessings.  It's amazing what a good night of rest and no laundry can do for you! 

I am so blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. I love to watch Lydia discover and grow. She is learning new words every day and is so funny.  She makes the funniest faces and is quite dramatic.  She also loves music and the outdoors.  What a treasure the Lord has given us in our precious Lydia.

First time eating spaghetti


Can a person eat too much yogurt?

Watering the flowers

Feeding her baby

Lydia does EVERYTHING like her sister, so when Olivia received a call
from her friend, Lydia had to talk on a phone too.  Too cute!

3 comments:

joyanderson said...

Loved the new post!!! It was wonderful to meet our newest edition to the family and look forward to spending more time with her!!!

Chloe & Lori said...

YAWOO!!!!! I love Cickfila and Lyda
she is so cute I love your family

Jacob's Dogs said...

Hi there, you have two beautiful daughters. I got to your website through Judi W., who was a volunteer at the CWA Hope Camp - she said our daughters were friends at BWCI. We have not gone to pick up Honor yet (the process is so darn long!) but your website is such a blessing to me. Lydia looks so healthy and is obviously growing. Honor is so very tiny, just like you mention Lydia was. Our blog is just starting at www.loveforhonor.shutterfly.com password honor01. We hope to travel in the fall, any tips you can give us would be so welcome! We have a son close in age to your older daughter - he was adopted in '07 and will be 6 in January.