Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, April 8, 2010

Lydia woke up at 4 a.m. Her first words were “mama”. When she saw us she started laughing and giggling and doing her little laugh/scream…weall burst into laughter! You can see her in the photo sharing her cereal with daddy. She has a quart size zip lock bag that she carries with her everywhere she goes. She puts her special things in it and clutches it under herarm. We never leave the room without it! She had her first trip to McDonald’s for breakfast this morning. She ateeverything we gave her. She didn’t like the O.J. but she loves water andmilk. Olivia is adjusting well. Lydia went down for a nap, Mark and Nancy wentshopping and that gave Olivia and I time to talk and play together. Wedid each other’s nails and talked about what it’s like to be a new bigsister. She is adjusting well and it has helped that nana is here tolavish her with love and attention. Thank you for your continued prayers. We praise the Lord for theblessing of our two precious daughters. Children truly are a gift from God.


4 comments:

joyanderson said...

I'm so happy that little Lydia is bonding well with the family...give her a kiss from her cousin Joy!!!

Diane Dayton said...

Dear Mark and Kathy...Thank you for sharing your joy with us! Lydia's smile could light up a room or a nation!--You gave her the perfect name. In THE NAME BOOK it gives the spiritual connotation for her name as "Beautiful Light" and the scripture for Lydia is 2 Corinthians 4:6..."For God...is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ." Amen and Much love from Diane Dayton :]

sweettdrinker said...

Hello Eller Family & Nana

It is so wonderful to know that you have Lydia in your arms and your family. She is coming to a family and home filled with love, warmth, and Jesus. Lydia has already captured a place in my heart, just like her big sister. Please know that I am praying for all of you, especially that Lydia will have a good transition. Much love from Mrs. Sandra

Chloe & Lori said...

Dear Miss Kathy Lydia is cute I think she is happy for her age. I think she is very cute and I miss you and Olivia and Olivia you are being a good BIG sister how is
mcdonalds there . I wish you could be here on Friday.
tell OLIVIA I miss her and I think she is brave and tell Lydia
she has a good loving family.And I
miss you very very very much and hope that you come home soon and get home safely and I hope Lydia does well on the plane Sara is doing good I can not wait to meet Lydia