Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, April 12

Let me begin by wishing a “Happy Birthday” to Katy Brown.  Katy you are an amazing young lady and I love you.  Thank you for living a life set apart for the Lord.  Thank you for being a role model that my girls can look up to.  Enjoy celebrating your special day ~ the day God created you!

Today was filled with appointments and more appointments.  Lydia is officially ours!  She was a little trooper through it all. She is doing so well.  Transitions are still hard for her so I tell her in advance when we are getting ready to do something different…we’re going to nana’s room, going for a walk, going to eat, going to take a bath.  And speaking of taking a bath – she and Olivia took their first bath together and that worked great.  When she saw Olivia sitting in the bubbles she decided she might like it and she did.  Anything Olivia does she wants to do.  You should have seen her walking around in Olivia’s shoes, it was too funny!

She is trying new foods but still loves her warm milk, steamed dumplings, rice and she loves broccoli.  She is crazy about he dada and calls for him if she is upset or crying.  She loves everything neat and in order. She lines up our shoes, folds towels and napkins and doesn’t like any messes on her mouth or hands.

We’re all doing well…tired but well.  We praise the Lord for His grace and strength that are holding us up.  He truly is our joy and strength. I will praise the Lord at all times!

Until next time…we love you and thank you for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

Pam B said...

This is Katy. Michele, you might want to send this comment to her. Lol.
Thank you so much Ms. Kathy! You are so sweet! I don't deserve those words. You have so much on your mind and remembered me! You are such an encouragement. Actually, NEXT Monday is my 16th B-day! But you win the award for my First birthday wish this year! I will gladly accept it now! Thanks for all you do! I am so excited for your family! It is surreal that you have Lydia! She is BEAUTIFUL! Love you all!

Shelly and Christy said...

Kathy,
We are so thrilled for you all! The bathtub picture is too cute! I knew Olivia would be a massive blessing for Lydia! I am so proud of Olivia! She is being an awesome big sister. We love all the pictures and can't wait to meet your blessing in person! Love you all tons. Praying lots for you! Love, Shelly and Christy